Congrats Mengkit!!!!!!!!!! :)
We had so much fun at Clara's wedding! Its always fun with all the Barbies and Cabbages together! And, this was the first wedding or big celebration I attended after I gave birth so it was much fun! Especially after being in confinement for so long! Finally get to dress up and have the night out with the gals!!!
Spent most of the night laughing away with the gang.. and ooh gossiping abt guys of course!! Hehe!
And, bimbo me as usual embarrassed myself that night... hehe, i actually mistook mengkit's sister for mengkit! how could i lor... so silly right.. she was not even in white. She was in a short purple dress and i actually thought she was the bride. =( But to defend myself, I never saw mengkit's sister before and they really really looked alike leh!!! And I thought maybe that was her pre-dinner cocktail dress or something.. I was sitting by the reception table and actually got so excited at seeing her when she came over and went "mengkit congrats!!!" and Pau had to go say "Eh you know her meh????" very loudly... *embarassed!!!*Anyway... hehe....
Some photo's of that night!!
Justine, Pearly, the pretty bride Clara, me and Nana
No comments:
Post a Comment