I love Chinese New Years!
It always seems like the previous CNY had only just passed, when the next one is here again. But its fun! So I'm not complaining! But it just reminds me how fast time flies and that with each CNY, I'm getting a year older!
Like every other CNYs, we spent the days eating all the CNY biscuits and goodies, gambling and playing with all my nephew and nieces. And, we also had our yearly dinner with the Tan family on the 2nd day of CNY, a tradition that we have kept going for many years now.
This year's CNY was slightly different though - Vivien and Ken weren't around, were in US working and unable to come back. Miss them!!!
And, its also my last year receiving ang pows! Was feeling quite sad at the thought of not being able to have reunion dinner with my own family anymore from next year onwards.. feels kinda weird?
This year we didnt take as many photos as we did last year, which was so fun! Next year I better make sure we take lotsa family photos!!!!
It always seems like the previous CNY had only just passed, when the next one is here again. But its fun! So I'm not complaining! But it just reminds me how fast time flies and that with each CNY, I'm getting a year older!
Like every other CNYs, we spent the days eating all the CNY biscuits and goodies, gambling and playing with all my nephew and nieces. And, we also had our yearly dinner with the Tan family on the 2nd day of CNY, a tradition that we have kept going for many years now.
This year's CNY was slightly different though - Vivien and Ken weren't around, were in US working and unable to come back. Miss them!!!
And, its also my last year receiving ang pows! Was feeling quite sad at the thought of not being able to have reunion dinner with my own family anymore from next year onwards.. feels kinda weird?
This year we didnt take as many photos as we did last year, which was so fun! Next year I better make sure we take lotsa family photos!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment