Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year's Resolution


Its been such a month of feasting the last month. January shall officially be the month of detoxification!

New Year's Resolution

After many years of making resolutions and not keeping to it, I had decided for the last couple of years not to make resolutions. But this year is different. I do have a new year resolution - to be more disciplined in my beauty regime! Like going for facials, hair treatments, home masks, dressing up.

Well, it all came about when I was thinking about the facial package I had with Adonis which just ended. The package I had was for 20 sessions, and assuming you used one session each month, it should last you for a year and 8 months. But guess what? I signed up for that package in 2004!! So thats 3 years and a few months! There was even a time I didn't go for facial for as long as six months!

Same thing for hair treatments.. ideally, with no budget, I should go for treatments once a month. Given my tight budget, lets make it every one and a half months. But most times, its once in three to four months.

So... for 2008, this shall be it......

1) Facials: Every three to four weeks
2) Hair treatments: Once every one and a half months
3) Home masks (face) : Thrice a week
4) Home masks (hair) : Once a week

And yes, I really must revamp my wardrobe as well.. =p

No comments: